I just finnished twilight, the first book and I started new moon yesterday...im really mad cause Edward just told Bella that he is leaving!!! I can't bring my self to pick it up now...but i've heard it gets better so I guess I'll just keep going....
Bunco was a blast last night!! I love my bunco gals!! (Koriann...bbbarrrrfff..hahahahahahaha)




4 comments:
Noooo - stay away from the obsession! Put down the book and walk away! :)
Don't listen to Emily...she doesn't understand. We'll get her to read it. Haha! I am happy u are done with Twilight...just get through New Moon because Eclipse (the next book) is really good too. Thanks for being my Bunco pal. I was so happy that you made it.
So, the race is on we totally need to get Emily, Camille, and Mayme to read those books. Wanna doorbell ditch with me?
Just try and remember that Edward is NOT REAL! :> Happy reading!!
Post a Comment