I was happy to get home after helping clean up a bit. Drew and I decided to go shopping once we were all showered....I smelled like fire pit.....so off to the store we went and that was quite uneventful. Once home from that I tried to take a nap but that only worked for like 20 mins...anyway then the wind picked up and the kids played in that for a while and I talked with my neighbor for a little bit. Then Lindsay came out and offered us some tickets to the weber county fair! We went and wandered around and Cameron and Lindsay took Makai to the demo derby. We didn't have tickets. Then they came and got us and gave us some tickets and we watched the cars beat eachother up! It was our first time going to a demolition derby and it was cool! Below are some fun pictures that we took.
When we got home from that we got ready for bed and oh!!! I for got to say that while we were at the store we got Twilight!! (I don't need to borrow your copy any more Mary...thank you anyway tho!) So Drew and I decided that after we read scriptures together we would take turns reading out loud Twilight! So Ben, You dont have to feel embarrassed that you are reading it cause Drew was the one that wanted to read it together!!
I started the first chapter and got to the part where she is leaving the air port to move in with her dad and I hear Drew start snoring....so much for reading it together!!! hahahaha!!
Anyway just thought I'd share that with you all...it was a fun day!
Here is Lindsay, me and a friend of ours Channa that was there with us too.
Here is Makai with the cool demo cars in the back ground! He loved it and couldn't stop talking about it on the way home!
Here is Kado on Camerons shoulders...when I came down the steps to take our seats he was deathly afraid of the loud cars and the crowd making so much noise...he was screaming too but eventually got used to it.
Here is the group of us just having fun at the demolition derby! Lainee looks funny hahahaha!




2 comments:
Fun times. I love the Fair. It reminds me of summer time. Thanks for being so much fun during our game. It was fun to see you get up and realize you didn't do what they said. It made me chuckle. I enjoyed getting to know you better. Good luck with Twilight. I am not a Twi-hard, but hear it is good.
I am so happy that you have mentioned me in your blog. I feel loved. Haha! I am so happy that you are reading twilight. Ben is actually done reading twilight, and starting on New Moon. You will have to tell me what you think about the book when you are done. Tell your hubby that I am expecting a full report on twilight from him too. Haha!
Post a Comment