Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Whittington Reunion!

A couple weekends ago we had a reunion up past honeyville. It was for my dads side of the family and we had a ton of fun! We had group pictures and a talent show. I was volunteered as the person on the mic, so I did the anouncing and the raffle and the auction and I was in charge of the games so I was in front of everyone for a couple hours.....it was fun:D Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!:D



Makai trying to hug Kado


Makai giving Kado the "pudgy" face.


I think Kado has had enough of his brother but Kai is having fun!


My dads parents (also known as G-ma and G-pa Whittington)


My grandparents with my dad


Now add my mom....I don't know what that face is...


Then the grandkids....from left to right Jaren, Tannon, me, g-pa, g-ma, dad, mom, Amryn, and Cason. Not pictured Karlianne and Rennan.


The whole fam damily! Drew and the kids added and Tannons wife Jossi.


us performing at the talent show!

1 comment:

Mollie Lawrence said...

that face is your mom being silly. She was always good at that! I miss this family! One of my favs! Always! I use to call Tannon little brother:) What a bunch of great pictures! Thanks for sharing bryn!