Marriage survey!
What is your husband's name? Andrew Lester Palad Melo! Mouthful huh?:)
How long have you been together? almost 7 years! wow!
How long did you date? about 11 months
Who said I love you first? I think it was me, but I don't remember...
Who is taller? Andrew is by like 4 inches...I was taller on our wedding day hahahah!
Who sings better? Drew would like to think he is a good singer...but I am way better hahahahaha!
Who is smarter? Drew is pretty smart! We both know things in different areas but I would say he is smarter!
Who does the laundry? I do unless he needs something in particular then he does it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? is this when your standing at the foot of the bed facing the bed? If so then I do....
Who pays the bills?We both try to work at it together. I usually take care of the check writing and he does the online payments. He is also the budgeter...
Who mows the lawn? Our land lord haha! But when we get our own place Drew will do it. He did it at our old place too.
Who does the dishes? Normally me cause I hate having a dirty sink/kitchen. I tell him to stick his dishes in the dishwasher but that doesn't always happen...
Who drives when you are together? I make Drew, I don't enjoy driving that much.
Who is more stubborn? I am! He is too easy going to be as stubborn as me! But he has his moments.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me. He wouldn't want to bruise his ego hahahaha!! MEN!
Who kissed who first? Drew did and it was a big surprize! I had no idea he was gonna do it. But it worked out great!:D
Who proposed? We just agreed that we should get married...no official proposal....I did ask him to get down on one knee and ask once we got the ring tho...:D hehe
Who is more sensitive? ME! I'm a big baby! He never cries!
Who has more friends? I would say me cause he is kinda shy....
Who wears the pants in the family? I would say me but he would argue that...
I also tag anyone who wants to do this one! It's fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment