Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Welcome Home Elder Jaren Whittington!!

I'm so happy that my brother came home after serving a full time mission! I am so proud of him and he has adjusted so well! He is so excited to start his life home!! I'm so excited for him!
He just came home on July 8th from Alaska! You can tell he misses the people but I know he is happy to be home with his family again! I can't wait till he gets married and makes me an auntie!!


2 comments:

Camille said...

Hey, I found your blog by way of the Oveson's. Very cute!!! How did American Idol go for Andrew? Very exciting. Well, I love blogging and will check in and see what your family is up to!!!
Camille LaRose
thelarosefamily.com

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.