I have a history of color blindness in my family. One of my brothers sees green as orange and blue and purple are the same color to him also.
For those of you that don't know. Color blindness is carried by women and given to males through their genes. It is rare for a woman to be colorblind though.
Anyway I was asking Makai his colors yesterday and he said that green was orange and that light green was pink. I thought that maybe he was just teasing me so I got out the markers. I asked him what each color was more than once and every time he said the same thing. Green was always orange, brown or pink. Darker colors were always black and purple was blue.
He might be a little young to really determine for sure if he is color blind but it seems like I have carried it and passed it to him.
Since I've known that my brother is color blind I have tested him and thought it was fun! I don't know if it is much fun for him. But I find it facinating! Hopefully Makai will be ok with me experimenting with him! I'm sure he will be happy when I bring out the colored candies:D hehehe!!




1 comment:
I had such a good time with you at Crystal Springs. Oh man, I don't think that I have laughed that hard in a really long time. Are you going to Bunco on thursday? I hope to see you there.
Post a Comment