I've been TAGGED!! Thanks Emily:D these are fun!
10 years ago...1998.
hmmm...I was in 8th grade. We lived in Pine Arizona and our class was working on raising money to go to Washington DC for our 8th grade trip. That summer I kissed the first guy ever and fell in"young love". I was getting out of my awkward stage which was nice cause, man was I awkward!! We went to DC, had a blast and then I graduated 8th grade. I sang a little solo at graduation and was off to high school!
5 Years Ago...2003.
This was an exciting year! Drew and I had been married for about 4 months when this year started! I was about 3 months preggo with our first kid! We picked up and moved to Utah from Nevada and lived in a mother in law apartment with my sister and her hubby at the time. It was in the basement which was quite depressing! But I remember being preggo there and trying to set up a nursery in my large closet that had a window in it....yeah weird...anyway we moved from that house to a house up by the Dee events center. We shared a 2 bedroom house with my sis and her hubby. I had Lainee that June and things were never the same! Having a kid changes your whole life! I loved it and still love it!
Drew as most people know is a convert and it was during this time that we lived up on 44th st. that he took the missionary discussions!! He accepted the Gospel and was Baptised in September I beleive. It wasnt too long after that we started going to Temple prep classes. Which we took more than once!! hehe!
When Lainee was about 4 months old we decided to move back to Nevada. No real good reason. Just missed our friends and Drew's side of the family. So we moved in with his parents for a while. I babysat a family with 4 girls accross the street every morning and Drew's mom would bring Lainee to me when she woke up. We eventually rented our own appartment and Drew sold cell phones and I worked as a data entry person.
5 things on my to do list tomorrow...
1. Go to the kids summer movie that is every tuesday @ 10 am.
2. Set up a payment plan for some collections so we can get an account at America First and have them refinance our car!!
3. Play in the sun with the kids!!
4. Take the kids to thier swimming lessons at 5pm
5. Put the kids to bed and spend some quality time with the Hubby!
5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire...
1. Pay tithing and donate.
2. to keep the money coming so it never runs out I would put a lot into some investments!
3. buy a nice house and car!
4. Go on the biggest and best shopping spree of my life!!!
5. Travel and go on fun vacations with my family!
5 bad habits...
1. biting the inside of my mouth...yuck!
2. picking my lips
3. chewing the skin around my nails....I broke the nail biting one....
4. complaining and then complaining about complainers!!
5. yelling!!!
5 places I've lived...
1. Laramie, Wyoming
2. Strawberry, Arizona
3. Pine, Arizona
4. Fallon, Nevada
5. Odgen, Utah
5 things people don't know about me...
1. I have had all my children naturally with out pain meds!! (3)
2. I had my last child at my moms house and I planned it that way with a mid-wife!
3. I am a very picky eater and I don't like it when people try to get me to "just taste it"
4.I have panic attacks when I am super stressed out or if someone confronts me or is mad at me.
5. I would rather play than work any day!!!
I would like to tag these people. I only have a few on my list so I'll just tag them all.
Lindsey Myers
Chad Foley
Koriann Anderson
Lindsay Munford (once she starts hers...)




No comments:
Post a Comment