Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I buzzed his head.....

Makai has some strange OCD thing where after his bath he wouldn't put on his shirt unless his hair was brushed. Then he decided it had to be blo dried too before he would put a shirt on....so I buzzed his head! It was really sad to see all his pretty hair come off....I loved it long but he was adding an unnecessary stress, so I fixed the problem! check out the pic of him down from Lainee's birthday party that we had at my moms. His hair was in his eyes! I LOVED IT!! Here is how he looks now with his "cool" hair as he puts it. He likes it cause he looks like daddy now!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Emily said...

He looked so cute at church - I bet it feels nice and cool for him during the summer!!

Sounds like you guys had a good time at Crystal Hot Springs - who ended up going?