So...we payed for the summer movie program at the theater in the mall. The movies end up being about 50 cents or something crazy like that! The movies are kid movies and ones that are already out for rent, but going to the theater makes it all worth it! So we do that on tuesday morning at 10 am!
We get to go down to the school and get free school lunch all summer! Which is nice cause I don't have to make anything....I don't have to clean up and best of all IT'S FREE!!! And if I want to eat it's only $2.50...not bad! We walk so it's good exercise for us all!
I will be signing the kids up for swimming lessons on monday which will be fun and I would like to take lots of trips to the local water park/pool!
We will be fixing up the tent trailer here soon. All it really needs is new benches for the table and it needs to be rekeyed. After that we will be taking some fun camping trips!! Our lovely neighbors want to go on a camping trip with us sometime which will be fun cause I love them to death! They are the best neighbors EVER!!!
We have a family reunion and a trip to canyon lands this year!!
Plus I HAVE to go to Lagoon at least once this year since I wasnt able to go last year!!
Oh and we have bikes. We just need to get a trailer and a seat to put Kado in on the back of mine. Drew will pull the kids in the bike trailer and that should be tons of fun!
I would like to go hiking a lot and Drew wants to go on a fishing trip sometime this summer! I think losing some weight would be fantastic!
Oh.....and I have a job to help with the things I would like to do...like my hair, nails, and makeup stuff.... that is going to be taking up some of my time as well.
So that's pretty much our plans for the summer! On our more quiet days we will just kick it at home and play in the sun on the slip and slide!What are your plans? let's get together ya ya ya!!




No comments:
Post a Comment