We are having a family birthday party at my moms house today. Here are some pics from the party up there!


I don't know why I was making that face...



She loves my little ponies!! Thanks Tannon and Jossi!!

My brother Tannon and his pretty wife Jossi!!
I would have gone to church but I am sick. Food poisoning or something....yuck! Anyway when she gets back from church with Daddy we are going to give her the new bike we got her for her birthday! She already knows what she is getting and she has been complaining that she wants it NOW!! We told her she had to wait till it was her birthday! little stink!
I want to throw her a birthday party with her friends but I got sick so it's gonna have to be next week or something. We will see. She wants Ariel as her theme and she wants to have a water fight.
It makes me sad but happy to see her all grown up. She sees me sick and says, "I'll take care of you mommy". I told her to just go play and that I would be fine, but she insisted. "No, It's ok mommy, you need me to take care of you". Even though there was nothing she could do to help me she still wanted to do something! She sat there and talked sweetly to me and felt my forehead. She will be a wonderful Mommy someday!!!!




1 comment:
Looks cute - great job!! It's fun to add new backgrounds and stuff and it took me a while to figure it out, so let me know if you need any help!
Em
Post a Comment