We have a huge tomato that hasn't even started to turn red yet! It is going to be huge and I'm going to eat it like an apple!!! I can't wait! We also have cucumbers that will be done soon and I'm trying my luck at cantelope....we will see how that goes. We have a few little fuzzy things that could end up as cantelope so we will see.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Fruits of our labor!!!
This is the first place that we have planted a garden and the other day we got our first product of it! Grape tomatos!! The kids were super excited to see that they came from our garden and the wanted to be the first to taste them! Unfortunatly they didn't like them haha! But I ate them and LOVED them!
We have a huge tomato that hasn't even started to turn red yet! It is going to be huge and I'm going to eat it like an apple!!! I can't wait! We also have cucumbers that will be done soon and I'm trying my luck at cantelope....we will see how that goes. We have a few little fuzzy things that could end up as cantelope so we will see.


We have a huge tomato that hasn't even started to turn red yet! It is going to be huge and I'm going to eat it like an apple!!! I can't wait! We also have cucumbers that will be done soon and I'm trying my luck at cantelope....we will see how that goes. We have a few little fuzzy things that could end up as cantelope so we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah for gardens. Nothing is better than fresh vegetables. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment