So I went to my moms house with the kids today. I just went to visit since I don't get to see her all that much and since Lainee starts school tommorrow and I am involved in lots of other fun things I decided to spend some time with her. I will be so busy the rest of this year!! She keeps mentioning how she doesn't get to see me that much. Anyway so she is making us some yummy cheesy chicken and broccoli and leaves it in the oven to bake. Then she has to go get my little sis and her car pool from school. I had parked behind her not thinking about if she had to go anywhere. It will take some getting used to since school is back in session! Anyway so I grabbed my keys and I was holding Kado and started down the stairs (she has a split level entry...ugh!) My first step was a little too far forward and only my heel hit the first step and it slipped forward and I fell straight onto my bum and my ring toe on my left foot caught the next stair and I slid down the steps. Poor Kado was caught in the middle of my clumsiness and was so scared he wouldn't stop crying. He saw me in pain and was so worried for me! He was fine thank goodness but I was in a lot of pain. I started to have a panic attack and my lungs wouldn't take the oxygen I was trying to suck in. I got all dizzy and had to lay there for a second. I finally got up and layed on the couch for a while but I was having cold sweats and I was risisting the urge to faint. My mom was standing at the bottom of the stairs in front of the door and watched me fall. She thankfully took Kado and my brother ran to see if everything was ok. My mom instructed him to go get the car pool so she could help me.

UGH! I feel like such a clutz! Now my poor bottom is bruised! I can barely sit down and my little toe is purple!! Is this a good enough excuse to get out of speaking in sacrament this sunday? haha jk!!!
Anyone else have a good clutsy story? So I don't feel like such a dummy!?
3 comments:
Hun, that is sick. Your toe looks awful. I hope your bum gets feeling better...haha! You know that is a good excuse to get out of speaking in sacrament though...haha!
Ouch! Sounds and looks very painful! Hope it feels better soon! BTW, your blog is very cute!
christmas day, 4 years ago (gwen was 5 months old.) I was on my way up my parents stairs to get Gwen out of the car (we had decided to stay a little longer). I walked up the steep stairs free and clear of stuff. Got Gwen out of the car still in her car seat since she was sleeping. Started down the stairs carseat in hand.....not being able to see that someone had put a box on the third stair from the bottom since I had gone up it, I tripped RIGHT OVER IT....fell down 3 stairs, face first! Slammed the carseat with Gwen in it (carseat caught my head). I was SOOOO Shaken up! Thought I'd given my baby whiplash! Had a bruised elbow and some anxiety issues shortly following.....Scary, Scary, Scary! I was so MAD at myself for not looking harder at where I was walking! It was a close call! Don't feel like such a clutz, I've heard worse, but your toe looks HORRIBLE! Did you break it!
Post a Comment