Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

20 LBS!!!

I just wanted to say how excited I was that I lost 20 lbs in the last month! I actually fit into size 7 now and it's great! My hips have been streached out from having kids but other than that I feel great! But man oh man do I miss sugar...expecially chocolate!!! And it's hard when your favorite food is Italian and you can't have starchy food!!! I LOVE NOODLES!!! I really need an Olive Garden fix!! As soon as I am in the clear to have my starch I will be going straight there and ordering my favorite! Braised beef ribs with cheese stuffed tortellini!! My mouth is watering...I need to stop thinking about it.
Well just so those of you know I have made my blog private and by invitation only. I would like to invite the people on my "the blogs we read" list but I don't have thier email addresses. So if you wouldn't mind mentioning it to anyone you know it would be nice. I need them to send me thier email addresses....to
brinnybug007@yahoo.com Thanks!!:D

6 comments:

Jen Story~Storybook Photos said...

Well CONGRATULATIONS! Not that you even needed to loose any weight! You will have to fill me in on the secret of 20 lbs in a month so I can hopefully get my body into shape after I have this little girl! Way to go! You Rock!

Tiffany West said...

Congrats on the weight loss! You really do look great! Hopefully it was worth missing the pasta, but I would be doing the same thing when I was done! Olive Garden is one of my fav. places too! Thanks for the invite to read your blog! It's great!

Samantha said...

Wow -- congrats to you! That's quite the accomplishment!! I wish I had that kind of self-control!! And I just have to say that your family is so adorable! Your kids are gorgeous!!

Stacy said...

Lucky you. I am so jealous, i would love to get rid of 20 lbs. I bet you look fantastic. Next time you go to olive garden give me a call I love that place. Yum.

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

I promise, I won't forget our get together this coming week. I felt bad all night last night. If I would have had my car in Brigham I would have came home. By the way, 20 lbs. that is awesome! You need to tell me about this weight loss thing, I am in desperate need.

Julia said...

Congrats, skinny minny!