Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

cutest wool longies EVER!


Kado liked wearing them too. They are made to fit a a bigger baby than Lyla. Kado is a little to big lol!

Check out these wool longies. I got them from a WAHM (work at home mom) online. She takes wool sweaters and make these super cute pants that are perfect for using over cloth diapers. They hold in leaks amazingly!!:D
One of my next projects is to go to the thrift store and buy a 100% wool sweater and make some more of these cute cute longies!!
I have a lot of up coming projects that I will be posing soon!!!

1 comment:

Constantine said...

lol it looks just as cute on Kado as it does on Lyla! :) Kado is such a good sport modeling for you all the time! like the tutu and the baby wrap lol :)