Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lainee is starting school! AHHHH!!!!

I can't believe summer is over already! I'm just not ready like I was last year! She will be in 1st grade! I feel so unprepared because I don't even know who her teacher is!! I don't know what supplies she needs! WHAT DO I DO???

When people ask Lainee if she is ready for 1st grade she says no! I don't understand her sometimes! She's so confusing. I think she is afraid to be in 1st grade. Maybe afraid of the unknown. I can't remember really how I felt on my first day of 1st grade. I know I liked going to school. Although at that age I had some bladder control problems....yeah yeah laugh it up fuzzy!!!! I had bad bladder infections when I was little. I had to go into the dr. to get it fixed and in the process they would stretch my urethra. For those who don't know what that is, it's the muscle that holds your pee in so you can make it to the potty. I would get the urge to pee and I couldn't hold it. I've done exercises to fix the problems thankfully. But Lainee Doesn't have that embarrassing problem! She has everything going for her but for some reason is very nervous about going. Maybe she will figure out it's ok and that she is afraid for no reason!!!

Anyway enough telling personal stories about my bladder control problem lol!!

Makai starts pre-school on august 31st. He seems to be excited for it! I just hope he doesn't get scared last minute like he did last year. Silly boy! I'm paying alot of money a month for him to go so he better like it lol!

I think it will be nice to spend some quality time with my little man Kado. We will have 2 hours mon wed and Friday to have all to ourselves!!! I'm excited!

One thing I'm not excited about......waking up early 5 days a week to get them ready for school and then run around town all day!!! Ok it won't be that bad but I enjoy the leisurely mornings of summer! Tomorrow will be my last day to sleep on.....:( I'll cherish it as much as possible lol!!!

1 comment:

Constantine said...

You're such a good mom Bryn! And don't worry Lainee will do just fine! She'll be having so much fun in first grade that it will fly by! :) I love you!