Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

8 things!

*8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Jaren's wedding on saturday!
2. having family visit!!
3. our 7 year annaversary....unfortunatly on the 1st day of school...
4. having more kids someday!
5. using my bounce back tickets lol
6. KoriAnn's birthday haha
7. painting and fixing up our house
8. not school!!!

*8 Things I did this weekend:
1. felt sick
2. missed church
3. layed in bed
4. went to my mom and dads
5. had onion burgers and my dads corn on the cob!
6. had a white mans fire!
7. visited my inlaws
8. nothing too exciting

*8 Things I wish I could do:
1. sleep better
2. stop grinding my teeth while I sleep
3. afford to fix up the house
4. visit friends in other states more often
5. skip school and be a professional
6. go to hawaii
7. Run a marathon
8. clean the whole house in less than an hour!

*8 Places I'd like to travel:
1. hawaii
2. Philippines
3. San Diego
4. Arizona
5. Nevada (more often)
6. Italy
7. new york
8. cancun...idk!!

*8 Shows I watch:
1. spongebob lol
2. house hunters
3. candance olsen
4. lost
5. prison break
6. a baby story
7. anything on hgtv
8. dont watch tv that much

I tag.....KoriAnn, Mary, Cortney, Jamilyn, Tiffany, Erin, Lindsey and Heather

1 comment:

Olive said...

We're looking forward to seeing you too!