Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

new callings!

My calling is kind of new. I'm in the young wemons. I am the beehive advisor which is a challenge cause I get to prepare a lesson for every week! I have about 5 or 6 active girls who are all great! I love them all! It's funny cause there are like 2 miamaids and one active laurel so they get to combine! I was thinking, why can't we combine too lol! JK I know that I will learn lots from the calling and that it will make me grow spiritually. I hope it does anyway!

Drew just got called into something new as well. I will have to post it sunday after church! We are so excited! It's going to be so good for him! He has had really good callings since he joined the church and I'm so greatful for that! They are good learning experiences for him. For instance, in primary he was able to teach the children and in return he learned the things that he didn't get to learn when he was younger. When he was called to Ward Mission leader, even though it was only a short while, he was able to learn what it was like to be a missionary since he didn't have the chance to serve a mission! I know God has a hand in all this! He has to cause it's happening so well and in the perfect order! I am so excited for this next step!

Too bad you have to wait till Sunday to find out what it is lol!!! mwahahahahahahaha!!:D

2 comments:

Constantine said...

Oh great! Now the suspense is going to kill me!!!!

Erin said...

Oh I miss the girls! Give them a BIG hug for me!! I also had a hard time with the lessons and at the end of the day I think I learned more then the girls when I gave them! Good luck with everything and I hope the girls are behaving :)