Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Birthday GIRL!!!!





Today is the birthday of a person that I care about alot! She is my friend that came to me when I needed her most! We have been friends now for almost 2 years I think!!! She is 24 now and even though she thinks it's no big deal. Like turning 18 or 19, It is a big deal cause this is her day!
I hope she realizes how much she is needed and loved by all the people around her! She adds so much to the fun that when she is not there it's very obvious, I find myself saying, "where's KoriAnn?".
She might be getting older but we still have fun and act younger lol!!!!
Stay the way you are! You make life easier and definatly more FUN!!!!!

1 comment:

Constantine said...

Happy Birthday Koriann!! :)