Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Were almost all the way set up!

We have been working hard to get our new place set up and cleaned. (It was left pretty dirty). I can now say that the kitchen/dining room, hallway bathroom, living room and family room are done!

I just love my kitchen!:D





The living room all nice and tidy!




Easter sunday on the front porch of our first home!! YAY:D
So anytime anyone wants to stop by and say hi! Your all welcome to! I miss everyone in 6th ward! It was nice to see some of you in the hallways on sunday!!!:D

6 comments:

Camille said...

Cute house. We miss you guys too.

Bonnie said...

It's so pretty! Ah Bryn you done good

Constantine said...

It is such a beautiful home! You and Drew did a great job picking it out! What a great home to raise a family in! And you did such a wonderful job decorating it! :)

Our Ohana said...

CUTE!!! love the family pic ... you guys are adorable!

Emily said...

Congratulations - it looks great! I wish I could stop by and say hi.

Hope you enjoy it!!

Tiffany West said...

Your house looks great! I wish you luck with all the cleaning! and not to be too redundant, but that really is a cute family picture!