Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Attention Mt. lewis 6th ward friends!!!

Drew and I want to have a get together on may 16th!!! We would like to have a pot luck BBQ!!! We would like to invite all our 6th ward friends cause we miss them sooo much! So please leave me a post if you are coming! It will be loads of fun! Im thinking food and games!!!! FUN!

We will provide the burgers. we just need the fixins, buns, drinks, chips, sides, salads, desserts. What ever you want to bring, just let me know! I'll also send out some invites to those we arent on the internet.

So mark your calendars and lets have some good weather fun!:D

2 comments:

Tiffany West said...

Wow, it sounds like a lot of fun, but my nephews first birthday party is that evening so we most likely won't be able to come
:( ... we will have to come and see your house another time!

Emily said...

Dang, I don't think we can come. ;) But I totally wish we could!! How fun!!