Well I must say I wasn't completely disappointed! The movie followed the book for the most part. A few added things here and there. Some things were skipped. That was the most disappointing to me. But it was comical! There was romance! Edward's character did a good job! I don't want to spoil anything but I just wanted to say that I enjoyed it and were going to see it again asap!! haha!
JASPER WAS SOOO FUNNY!!!

Glorianne, KoriAnne, Lorri, Me, and Michelle!!
KoriAnn and I before we were seated! TEAM EDWARD!
We're ready to see the movie!

Some of the young women that came! Amber and Heather, and Katie and Rachel!

Jaren is such a cheese ball!

we had to pose next to Edward!

After we took this picture we got cussed out! It was only during the previews! that girl was cranky!

After the movie! all our face stuff wore off!

Were tired! 2 am is way too early!
7 comments:
Hey, Brandie wanted me to give you her e-mail address. I'm glad you guys got along so well. I feel bad that I wasn't able to hangout with everyone more during the party. Oh well, I guess that just comes with working there. Thanks again for coming with me. I had to so much fun! You are the best! here is her e-mail...brandie_mk@hotmail.com
I am jealous, although I'm glad I got a mostly full night of sleep. :) I hope you had tons of fun!!
Hey girly,
Your family is so cute! I need your email now! Anyways, I will add you lets do that play date soon! I think it would be fun to plan a couples outing too! Maybe temple square with Ben and KoriAnn too and some dinner! Anyways, keep in touch.
All I have to say is...
Seriously, Team Edward???
Looks like you had tons of fun! I have to say, I did like it better than I thought I would. So, that's something I guess. Some parts made me laugh. :> Glad you liked the pictures!!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG...OR ELSE!!!!!
I did that for the 5th harry potter. SOOOOO dissapointed I was for 3 am. Jaren is so hansome! Some pretty lady better snatch him soon:)
Post a Comment