Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The perks of knowing a photographer who is trying to build a portfolio!:D

I just want to give super special thanks to Mary and Mike Oveson for dealing with our crazy family! Thanks for taking such beautiful pictures of our family! Sorry Makai was such a pain! But the pictures turned out so great! I'm sorry I badgered you Bishop about getting me the disc...I was just playing:D Thanks for doing this and for being such wonderful people! We are blessed to be apart of your lives!
Click on these links and you should be able to view all the pictures that the Ovesons took of our family!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=86411&l=d811f&id=515236141

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=86413&l=8d3cc&id=515236141

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=86443&l=7f903&id=515236141

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the pics - the O's did a great job!

Have fun watching your silly movie this weekend. j/k I love ya!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are gorgeous Brinny! I love the ones especially where the kids are in the foreground playing and you and Drew are in the back! I think they are adorable! They turned out so nicely! Have you decided on which ones are your favorite?

Anonymous said...

I was just writing to let you know that I love you and I miss you! :'(