Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lethal Luau!

So I put on a murder mystery party last night at my moms house. We had my Aunt and Unlce, My mom and Dad, My brother and his wife Jossi and Drew and I. And it was a luau! I made some yummy food! Hoisin sauce pork roast, ginger pineapple rice, maui onions, Hawaiian punch, and some yummy bananas and cream with berries! YUM-O! Oh and a fruit salad with pineapple, papaya, onions, tomatos, and a yummy sauce! I should have taken a picture of the buffett table...but I forgot Darn it!

Here is the whole crowd.
Here we are trying to find our seats! and checking out the food behind us! I wanna be a hula girl!
What kind of face is that Drew?

Part of the party during the game!
I love murder mystery partys but they are alot of work! It's someone else's turn next time!
Oh and I think I have figured out what I wanna do! A party planner would be soooo fun!!!











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a blast bryn!! It turned out so nice! I really wish you would have let us help pay! Don't worry! Tannon and I will do one next time! I have never done a murder mystery until then! I wish I would have brought my camera! It was so much fun! I forgot I was even sick! And the food was really good! :)

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Umm...why was I not invited? Haha! That would have been alot of fun, I bet you did a wonderful job! You need to do one again.

Bonnie said...

You'd be a great party planner Bryn- you're so fun!

Mayme said...

And you said you don't cook!? The food sounds yum!

The Melo Family said...

ok...I don't like to cook...alone for that matter:D