Here is Angie and I in high school!!

Juniors!
Seniors! Actually grad night!So I went up to Rexburg yesterday and stayed the night at her house. Her hubby was out of town for some school thing. We were able to catch up and do some girly things! I cut her hair, styled it and helped her with some makeup tips!:D She didn't need it though! Cause she is beautiful!!! But here we are now! Big difference huh!!? We are so old now! haha!


Here is her son Dallin! He is sooo cute!!
Here is her son Dallin! He is sooo cute!!
The kids shared the toys nicely!:D




5 comments:
Looks like it was fun! I miss all my high school friends! They all went off to college and went on missions :( which I guess isnt a bad thing but after high school everyone just seems to disperse. it's sad! I'm glad you got to visit your friend, and I love the pictures of the kids! :)
I LOVE KADO'S GRANDPA MULLET!!!!! It's so amazing. I'm just jealouse because he actually has hair . . .
I love getting together with old friends - what fun!! It's so good that you guys haven't lost touch!
How fun! I love to get together with old friends too! It's always fun to remember the "good old days", and you're not nearly as old as I am, just wait!
I love the before and after pics of high school to now, that is so fun. Looks like you guys had a fun get together
Post a Comment