Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

WICKED!


I know what an awful title but what an amazing SHOW!!! My mom, Aunt, brother and sister and brothers Girl friend went to Denver this week to see Wicked! Flash photography was not allowed in the theater but we took some on the outside! The show was amazing! I would recommend it to anyone!!! Thanks to my mom for funding the trip! You are the best! and Thanks to my father in law for letting us borrow his big dodge so we could all go!

Here we are standing out side the theater!
I tried to get the sign "Denver preforming arts center" in the picture but it made it so you could barely see us.
We also went to the downtown Denver Aquarium but I took soooo many pictures that your brain wouldn't be able to handle it....haha!! Mine doesn't either don't worry hahahahahaha! I crack myself up!:D

1 comment:

Camille said...

What an AMAZING show huh? Have a great Christmas!!!