Here are the pumpkins! Lainee did the far left one. Makai colored all over his which is next so I just carved a vampire which he really liked lol! Kado and mine are the last two and I carved those as well:D Kado's is sad cause he was crying the whole time. (he didn't feel good) and mine is smiling cause I was trying to hide my frustration with the whole situation! Carving pumpkins is fun!!! NOT!! expecially with sick crying kids!!! Otherwise the kids loved it and I'm glad that part is over:DThursday, November 5, 2009
Happy Halloween 2009
I hope you all had a good Halloween! we sure did! We love this holiday! This year Makai was a ninja, Kado was Yoda and Lainee was a skeleton with fairy wings. She took them off right before the pic unfortunately but she looks good anyway! I did her face paint! She wanted to look scary and she loved it!
Here are the pumpkins! Lainee did the far left one. Makai colored all over his which is next so I just carved a vampire which he really liked lol! Kado and mine are the last two and I carved those as well:D Kado's is sad cause he was crying the whole time. (he didn't feel good) and mine is smiling cause I was trying to hide my frustration with the whole situation! Carving pumpkins is fun!!! NOT!! expecially with sick crying kids!!! Otherwise the kids loved it and I'm glad that part is over:D
KoriAnn invited us over to help her and the kids she babysits decorate cupcakes!! It was sooo fun and they turned out so cute! Not to mention they were delicious!

Drew and I hosted a family Halloween party and he dressed up as a terrorist....and I was a greek goddess! It was a fun night!! I love Halloween! Minus carving pumpkins all alone with 3 kids:D I used to get paid to do it at a corn maze when I was in high school. That was totally different!!! and there were no kids.....
Here are the pumpkins! Lainee did the far left one. Makai colored all over his which is next so I just carved a vampire which he really liked lol! Kado and mine are the last two and I carved those as well:D Kado's is sad cause he was crying the whole time. (he didn't feel good) and mine is smiling cause I was trying to hide my frustration with the whole situation! Carving pumpkins is fun!!! NOT!! expecially with sick crying kids!!! Otherwise the kids loved it and I'm glad that part is over:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
The kids were so cute in their costumes! You are such a great mom! :) I missed you while you were gone!! I hope to see you soon! I love you!
Post a Comment