Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Drumroll please!!!

LOL ok so they didn't say Andrews new calling in sacrament meeting and do the "raise your hand thing" lol But they did set him apart. Which I thought was kinda confusing cause I thought you were supposed to be "okayed" by the congregation before the setting apart....Oh well anyway I figure it's ok to say it cause he is already doing the calling and going to meetings.
He is now the Elders Quorum Secretary!! It's exciting!! It's funny too cause the Pres. wife is in the young womens with me lol!
I am excited for him to keep growing stronger in the church! I just love it that he does all this work for his calling and is being responsible about it! I love him!:D

A little about my calling. I will be completing my Personal Progress along with our girls. We have a little competition going on. It's the leaders against the Young Women. Who ever completes the most combined by the end of the year wins! The losers have to cook the other group a meal!! It's gonna be fun and I hope we win! I have already completed a few things! So watch out girls!

2 comments:

Constantine said...

I bet Drew will do really well in his new calling! I always thought a calling in the YW would be fun but it sounds like a lot of work! :p Tannon wants to get out of his YM calling, and I don't know why because I know it will help strengthen him spiritually. Oh well. Hopefully he can look to Drew's example and be more like him.
Thanks for sharing sis! I love you!! :)

Emily said...

Yay for Andrew - Shayne just received the same calling - how funny!!