I guess I don't know how to blog cause all I blog about it BBQ's and birthdays. Oh well. I wanted to thank everyone who came to celebrate Lainee's birthday! It was alot of fun! We had alot of my family there and some good friends too! Not alot of ppl but still fun!



I can't believe she is 6 already! The past 6 years have just flown by! I am trying to make the best of every minuete. Its hard sometimes but I have to or I'll wake up and she will be 18 and going to college!!
I thought I would say a little about Lainee. She is a sweet heart! She cares so much for her brothers! She is a lover and a cuddler. She has a personality that makes people want to be around her. Smiles, laughs, happiness, friends. Dancing, barbies, stuffed animals, dress up and ponies. mac n cheese, ice cream and cheese pizza!
Lainee has a big heart and cries easily when she is sad. she is sensitive and loving and will make such a wonderful mommy someday! She loves babies and kids. Little kids are always following her around and she grabs them by the hand and totes them around with her! Showing them new things and playing with them gently. She talks so sweetly to them!

Lainee is very smart! She just graduated kindergarten and was in the top reading group. When we are driving down the road she reads signs when she has enough time to. One time we were driving and she just said Smiths out of no where and she got so excited and said "I read Smiths mom!!!". I am so proud of her and I can't wait to see her continue to grow. But at the same time I wish I could freeze time so I can keep her the way she is now forever!!!
My sweet girl, I love you Lainee!!!




2 comments:
Awwww! Lainee we love you so much!! She is such a sweet heart Bryn! You did a good job! :)
Happy Birthday!!! They grow up so fast!!! We hope she has a fantastic day!!! Anytime your kids want to play...Quentin is game. He loves playing with his "kids".
Post a Comment