The bad thing about it, and whenever I think about it or talk about it I get teary (so I'll be breif), is that we will be moving out of our lovely 6th ward. We will be in 7th ward now and the boundaries are sooo close! It's frustrating! But we will be able to keep in touch with everyone, we arent moving out of town!! And I know there are great people everywhere that we will be able to love just as much! 7th ward will be good to us I'm sure!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay in touch!! We will be just down the street from the Holmes and the Larose's!! I'm still gonna be in BUNCO and involved in PTA! I'm not going far! Lets still hang out, I'm going to need the support with moving and I need friends in this time of my life!




3 comments:
Congratulations! It looks like a beautiful home! I am sad you won't be in the ward, I will miss you at church, but it really is so close, you will just expand your friend base instead of starting all over!
Congrats!! What a fun time for you guys! We will for sure miss you guys, but it's great you're staying so close!!! Call us if you need some help moving!!
It looks so cute! You are going to love it! We'll miss you but are so excited for you!!
Post a Comment