Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Lainee's first lost tooth!

Lainee has had a wiggly tooth now for about a month and for the past few days it has just been hanging by a string practically! We finally were able to get it out! We tied a string around it and I had her pull it. She said it hurt too much and that she wanted me to take the string off soooo I pretended to take the string off and I just grabbed the tooth and pulled it out! It came out so easy and she said It didn't even hurt! She was sooo excited! We put it under her pillow and thankfully remembered to play the tooth fairy! (didnt want to have what happened to Mayme and Tally!) She was happy to get 2 quarters and didnt complain this time. "BUT MOM! TALMADGE GETS A DOLLAR!" haha!!

I just love going through these firsts! They are so exciting! Childhood is so priceless! You have to make it great for the kids!!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I loved loose teeth! I thought they were so much fun! I'm almost sad I don't get them anymore :P