I personally look forward to our bunco night every month. It is the highlight of the month for me! This month was extra special! We dressed up and celebrated Halloween!!

I know some ladies out there would LOVE to see these pictures!!
This is KoriAnn and I. We were a nerd couple! hahaha!!

KoriAnn being attacked by the traveler bee!! (won when a person rolls all 2's in one roll)

Jamie trying on the dead mans glasses.

KoriAnn and I being Fredrict and Pansy!!

This is our whole group! Front row: Denise, Kristy, Lorri, Heidi, Jenny, Nancy.
middle row: Emily, Tiffany, Me, Michelle, Jamie.
Back row: KoriAnn!
We had a blast tonight! I am so greatful for great friends!! Thank you sooo much for being so amazing!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!:D
8 comments:
Hey thanks for getting those pictures up so fast, not! haha! Just kidding. When I got home last night I was telling Ben all about it, and I honestly could not stop laughing about it while I was telling him. We got start working on our costumes for next year. Haha!
Don't be such a pansy:) Anyway! Good shots, I wish I made that pretty of a nerd!
That is the gym at pine school. The school is so small now they have to use one half of the bleachers for flag ceremony. Not kidding there are only 10 eighth graders!
Thanks for the support Bryn... I really hate dealing with this! Stay with me here! Thanks!
love these pictures! how fun!!
Great pics! Bunco is always a blast! I am glad you got a picture of the whole group!
Even if you are supposed to be dressed as a nerd bryn you are still gorgeous! lol :) You could be a super model for Halloween!
What a fun time! Gotta love Bunco! I'm going to miss you guys and hope you don't have too much fun without me! J/K
Seriously, your costumes were priceless!!
I laughed so hard at the "Fredrict and Pansy" picture. You're hilarious, Bryn!!!! And I'm sure anyone--nerd or not--would want some sweet action with Pansy :)
Great costumes! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment