Oh my goodness I can't believe he's walking! I love how he's crying while doing it, though :) that kid is so adorable--all of your kids are! I shoulda married that hispanic guy I dated, then we could have brown babies :) JK. I don't care if they're pasty white, black, or purple, I'll love my babies anyways!!!!
YAAYYYYY!!!!! I'm so proud of my little Kado!!!! :) It was so much fun to see him do it in person! I can't wait until he starts saying words!!! :D You're an incredible mommy Bryn, and a best friend/sister in law at the same time! :) Oh when should we have our next dinner night??
2 comments:
Oh my goodness I can't believe he's walking! I love how he's crying while doing it, though :) that kid is so adorable--all of your kids are! I shoulda married that hispanic guy I dated, then we could have brown babies :) JK. I don't care if they're pasty white, black, or purple, I'll love my babies anyways!!!!
YAAYYYYY!!!!! I'm so proud of my little Kado!!!! :) It was so much fun to see him do it in person! I can't wait until he starts saying words!!! :D You're an incredible mommy Bryn, and a best friend/sister in law at the same time! :) Oh when should we have our next dinner night??
Post a Comment