Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our co-op preschool visit to the fire department

So the busy bees went to the fire department this morning as our first field trip of the year!

It was fun! First we watched a show on fire safty.













Then the fire men showed us what a fire detector looks like.














The kids demonstrated what to do if we catch on fire....stop, drop and roll.


But the best part I think of the whole trip, and I'm sure Makai would agree, was the fire engine!









The fire men let the kids sit in the drivers seat and the kids just loved it!

We also got to see the fire man in his fire suit! The fire men were so nice and they even gave the kids some cool fire hats!



Thank you North View fire station!



2 comments:

mary said...

I thought the fire station was a lot of fun! And the kids were so good - I'd say it was a success! I also enjoyed reading your "all about me" post. It's so fun to learn new facts about everyone!

Mrs. Jaybird said...

Cute cute pictures! I bet Kai is loving preschool :) I never got to visit the fire department . . . sad day.