Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cloth diapers???

So I have been interested in trying cloth diapers for a while now. They are much cheaper in the long run because you just wash and reuse them instead of throwing them away and buying another $20 package at your local wally world! Also some other perks are it is much more environmentally friendly, more comfortable for baby, and I heard that potty training is easier when that time comes! Another nice perk with cloth diapers is you can get the cutest patterns! That way your baby is diapered in style!!!:D
My mom did cloth diapers with me and my sister but once the disposable became easier to get she switched. Cloth diapers were a lot harder back in the day. Nowadays they are made for the ease of the mother and baby!
I would like to try the brand name Grobaby! If I post this blog I will get a free trial! I can't wait to see how it works and to see if I will like cloth diapers better than disposable!!
http://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/grobaby%E2%84%A2-ic-11_16.html

3 comments:

Mrs. Jaybird said...

I'm already sewing all-in-one cloth diapers for our next one. It's turning out LOADS cheaper, and with all the work you're doing, you save a lot of money even on cloth diapers. If you get sick of sewing easily, though, I wouldn't recommend it lol

Constantine said...

Lucky for you, you should be able to test them out pretty soon!! ;) I bet you could even make them brinny!!

Emily said...

I never thought about cloth diapers - you'll have to let me know how it works out. I don't know how it would be to clean out those diarrhea diapers though.... yuck!