Instead of making resloutions which usually only last till feb for me. I am going to make a list of things that I wish to accomplish this year.
1.) This year I wish Drew lots of success with being a Real Estate Agent! I eventually hope he can replace that with working at his other job that he doesn't enjoy that much. <3
2.) This year I want to get my kids into Ogden prep academy. Makai will start kindergarten there and Lainee will start 2nd grade.
3.) I wish that Kado will be fully potty trained by this years end!
4.) I wish to grow my family this year! (don't ask questions, just accept it lol)
5.) This year I hope that we can afford to get new flooring for our house.
6.) I would love to visit Hawaii or the PI (again) this year. I need a tropical vacation!
7.) I would like to further my education. Not sure yet in what but something to fall back on just in case.
8.) This year if I have enough time and patience I would like to work on my photography hobby. Maybe make it into a career.
9.) I wish to be able to plan and organize girls camp for my ward so that it will turn out great and memorable for the girls. Organization is key!!!
There are probably more but these are just the main ones. We will see at the end of the year if we can do all these things! Wish me luck!!:D




2 comments:
Good luck! You can do it! :) I know you can!!! If you need help accomplishing any of them let me know!
Love this list! I should make one too! BTW - I didn't know Andrew was doing real estate! Good luck!
Post a Comment