Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just for fun Photo's of the boys!

Lainee was at school so she missed out on getting a fun picture in the woods with us on our little picnic. I'll get her some other time!






My boys! I love them sooo much! Kado is such a little ball of sunshine, he is so loving and cuddles so well!!! Makai is smart and independent! He likes to make me laugh!

4 comments:

Camille said...

How fun!!! I took Quentin on a picnic the other day and we had so much fun. He didn't really eat his lunch he was too busy playing.

Tiffany West said...

I love picnic's, and especially in the fall when the leaves are changing. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Mrs. Jaybird said...

Your boys are adorable! It's hard to believe they've gotten so big.

Erin said...

Days like this are the best! Cute little kiddos :)