
Lainee only a week or so old. She was a good baby, only 6 lbs at 3 weeks early. When she was little she would make the cutest happy baby noises and just observe faces with such curiosity. She would cooo a lot too hehe.

Here is Lainee when she is about 2. She was fun at 2! She finally started getting hair around that age and I loved it! But she would never let me do it cause she never got used to when she was really little since she was born with very little hair and then it all fell out from rubbing her head around haha!

Always so happy!!

Finally able to get some piggy tails!!

Lainee taught me to be patient and to be a mommy, she taught me to take responsibility for life and how to have a family. She teaches me everyday to know that I need to be a better person and to be a good example to her. I love her so much!! I hope I can be a good mommy to her and help her become a good mommy as well.




1 comment:
This sounds so silly, but this made me start to cry :') I remember when I first knew your family and she was just little! She is growing up into such a beautiful little girl. I remember before I married Tannon and we were in the same ward together, I would look at Lainee and Makai in church and just think they were the stinken cutest kids I had ever seen. Little did I know that I would become their auntie, and that I would become your SISTER :) It makes me so happy to have your family linked to ours. You ARE a good mommy Bryn, and I hope that one day when I have kids I can have the same kind of patience and love that you do. I love you!!
Post a Comment