Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Visitors and more visitors!

For the past couple of weeks we have had visitors. It has been lots of fun!!

This is my best friend from high school. We have lots of fun when we get together and we take tons of pictures!! Last saturday we went to Lagoon and we only got in for 9 bucks! gotta love bounce back! The lines weren't too bad either!!
She spent the rest of the weekend with her family in SLC.
She spent the week with me and one of our activities was an 80's night! It was tons of fun!! On saturday she headed back to her family in SLC and we had the next visitors show up early sunday morning.


They went to lagoon and we took their kids to church. After that we had dinner with them and another one of our friends from high school and his wife. It was like a high school reunion!!

These guys used to sing in a group called Envasian haha! AHH the memories!

On monday we went to The Living Planet Aquarium! It was SOOO COOL!! The kids loved it!

They had lights that changed the colors of the jelly fish! It was awesome!!

These jelly fish were so pretty!

They let you touch the sting rays! It was cool! Lainee was so afraid to touch them! She tried once and chickened out and then it jumped up at her and scared her half to death!!!

They had other things you could touch. The kids thought it was pretty cool!

There was a big tank with lots of sharks and this cool sting ray that liked to show us his underside!

Lainee was scared of the sharks! She liked that there was a thick piece of glass between us!

The shark tank was our favorite, we spent alot of time just watching the sharks and other sea life. We even went back to it after we toured the whole place!

This place was fun! Drew liked it too! lol!

Here we all are posing for a group shot!

After the Aquarium we stopped by the mall then went to the Mayan! I love this place no matter how many times I've been!

The kids thought it was pretty cool too!

We sat right next to the diving pool where the divers walk by pratically naked!!! lol!!! We tried to get a picture with one but my camera died!!! UGH!

On Tuesday before they headed back to NV we went up to the top of Ogden divide and had a picnic and took some fun pictures. I'll post more of what I took of the boys in a later blog.

Drew got creative and we went camera crazy, you guys only get to see a couple otherwise you would be looking at my blog all day lol!!!
It was nice having people in town that we haven't seen in a long time but it will be nice to go back to the norm. I have missed being lazy lol!

2 comments:

Constantine said...

Looks like it was so much fun!! :) You are such a good friend and a good mom Bryn! I wish I could be just like you!

Emily said...

How fun!! I love spending such good times with friends! The aquarium look really fun, I'll have to check it out sometime! Miss you guys!