Here is Kado being a cutie as usual:D
And Makai being suave!
these next few make me laugh so hard! these two are so funny together. One second they love each other, the next they can't stand each other!!
Take this picture for example. Lainee is obviously very annoyed at Makai lol!!
If he would just stay still and smile! I know how she feels lol!!!
And here is my gorgeous girl! With her fav. pink polka dot dress on!
My boys being boys! I love them!!! Such handsome boys even tho Kado hasn't gotten his clothes on yet!:D
Ok for these next one you might want to consider not looking... LOL I'm trying to Potty train Kado and I let him go bottomless. He decided to work out...NaKiD!!!:D lol!!




5 comments:
I love those kids so much!!! They are adorable!!! :) I can't believe how fast they are growing up!!
The naked butt!! LOLOL!!!!! I'm surprised his legs can even reach the foot things!
BTW . . . how are you potty-training Kado? Can't wait to start on Copeland lol.
Your kids are darling! I love the "real" pictures of the kids! Good luck with the potty training. I don't even want to think about it with Spencer. Are you having any luck?
So cute!!! They are so big!!!
When we are home and not going anywhere I just let him go bottomless and we have his little potty in the living room so he can use it whenever while were watching tv. He actually has showed alot of interest in doing it. He wants to do it and that is a big thing when it comes to potty training! I tried forcing the others and it took forever!! I found the idea for what I'm doing with him on Babycenter.com
Post a Comment