Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

In remembrance

My Grandma died this year. She is an amazing woman! She made you smile so easily and she's always smiling! She made you feel better if you had an owie. She helped you and comfort you if you had a bad day! She knows how to heal with her touch. Her comforting hand is always there and always makes you feel better. She makes me want to be a better person. I want to be just like her!! Even to this day I feel her presence. Even if it's just for a moment, she comforts me!!


"Mourn for you? How can we mourn? You left us years ago, Imprisoned in a mind and body no longer responsive to your will.
Dead? Oh no, not dead. You're so much more alive than you were yesterday.
A gaping hole? Somewhat, but mostly nagging confusion because of the seeming unfairness of life.
Someday we'll understand.
A life well lived, even under difficult circumstances. Service rendered, lessons exemplified, testimonies nourished, and more of all, love bestowed.
Mourn for you? No, we'll celebrate a blessed release, a new found freedom, a joyous reunion! Patiently waiting for our own joyous reunion with you someday."
-Laurie D. Foley " for my mother"

My Aunt Laurie wrote that for her and I think it's perfect!





















I love my Grandma so much! She is so amazing! I can only try everyday to live like she did! I can't wait to hug her again someday!!!:D

2 comments:

Constantine said...

Your grandma must have been a wonderful woman! I wish I could have met her a little earlier! Her funeral was a really spiritual day for me, and I'm sure for all of us. I could feel her presence there! Thank you for sharing Bryn! And just to let you know, you have all the kindness and qualities that your grandmother had! :) I know this for a fact, even though I never really met her!
I love you!!!!

Emily said...

What a sweet remembrance of her - it sounds like you really cherish your memories of her and it's good that you have a place to write them down!!