Our wonderful not so "Melo" life!!
I think you are gorgeous EITHER WAY!!! The straight is definitely pretty but the curly is a good alternative for the days when you feel like doing something different. As James Blunt would say: "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!! IT'S TRUE!!"Okay I'll shut up now!
Either way looks great, but I think I like the straight better too...
I figure whatever is easier and faster to do, go with that one. You look cute either way!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think you are gorgeous EITHER WAY!!! The straight is definitely pretty but the curly is a good alternative for the days when you feel like doing something different. As James Blunt would say: "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!! IT'S TRUE!!"
Okay I'll shut up now!
Either way looks great, but I think I like the straight better too...
I figure whatever is easier and faster to do, go with that one. You look cute either way!!!
Post a Comment