I am so happy that my inlaws are living just down the street from us now! They retired to thier home in the Philippines and got bored and missed the grandkids so decided to pick up and move to Utah! They lived with us for a couple months and we were able to spend the holidays with them! It was great!
Now they have thier own place that they are renting just down the street! They got jobs and are enjoying the grandkids alot! They babysit alot! and they take them overnight every friday night! (except Kado, he's too young). The kids just love having them here and they are spoiled rotten! It's a wonderful help to Drew and I also!
We love them and are so greatful for their wonderful generosity!




5 comments:
I love how grandparents love taking the kids--it's always great when my sisters in-laws just take them for an overnighter. It gives everyone a break! :)
That's so exciting - I just love being around family especially when they can help with the babysitting part!! ;)
I didn't know they were moving here, how fun for you all. It is really great to have family close!
Isn't it SO nice being close to grandparents! I love it!!
I can't believe Kason is 2 either! Time goes way too fast! He has ALWAYS been small with low percentiles. Our old doctor was really worried about it but, this new pediatrician we went and saw wasn't concerned at all - he's just small!! :o)
I had no idea they were living so close! How fun!!
Post a Comment